Garter Belt? Garter stitch!
Yes, it is the Garter Stitch. The tried and true. The classic knit sequence stitch pattern of running a row of knit stitches and then a row of purl and back to knit. Start your project & finish in this stitch on your panel, scarf, or hat won't curl on you like a stockinette. Below is the video for the Garter Stitch. If you need to slow down for a tutorial on the knit & the purl stitches I've placed them in this blog as well. As always please subscribe to my channel and 2nd click on it to email you when I upload so you'll get the latest. Stay tuned for the Seed and moss stitches.
Happy Looming! ©2011 GoodKnit Kisses
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades