OMG I'm soooo excited! I did a totally original loom video!!! My YouTube - Please subscribe!
This stitch is usually done on needles only and I've never seen it on a loom...until Now! Yay!
The rib stitch is a classic stitch that showcases 1 or more knit stitches together between purl. Every row the knit stitches are all stacked on top of each other (and also the purl) to create columns which make the desired "ribbed" effect. Usually you will see a single rib stitch or double rib stitch done on the loom but not a triple. While I was learning how to make videos I experimented on making a triple rib stitch. Here it is. Three videos are included. one is the discovery of the stitch, the second is how to loom it and the third is how to cast off. Have fun using it on a new project!
Have fun, Thanks for watching and Happy Looming!! ©2011 GoodKnit Kisses
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades